not typical, not peculiar . . . just ordinary

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

To All the Skeptics

Many of you who know me at least somewhat well, know that I believe it is highly probably that a North American ape (a.k.a. sasquatch, a.k.a. bigfoot) actually exists. (For some interesting reading on the subject, you can check out the BFRO, especially the FAQ section.) Not more than a few of you have expressed great incredulity about the subject.

Well, it seems our neighbors to the north may know something you don't. Recently, the fine people of the Vancouver British Columbia 2010 Winter Games announced that they have adopted the sasquatch, affectionately known as Quatchi, as one of their mascots for the Olympics.

And so I say to all you doubters: Now who's the joke on?

1 comment:

Mrs. H in Costa Rica 2023 said...

LOL I still think you are crazy...

I wish I could listen to that new coldplay song...but that will have to wait until I´m back in the States...

Miss you guys a lot!